For free support call
01253 985940 or 0800 689 9968

Category: Ecommerce

New WooCommerce Plugin to Accept Bitcoin Cash

Published by on January 21, 2018

Altcoins often struggle in the retailer adoption department. That is only normal, as most retailers want nothing to do with cryptocurrency. Especially complicated solutions are absolutely unacceptable in this regard. Anyone with an interest in Bitcoin Cash can soon accept such payments through a new WooCommerce extension. It is not the first of such plugins, […]

Categories: Ecommerce, Woocommerce

Why Magento is still number 1 e-commerce platform in 2015

Published by on March 23, 2015

Over the past four years, Magento has found itself among stiff competition. Companies like ZenCart, Volusion, and Shopify to name a few progressively becoming advanced as their developers work hard to offer commerce solutions. Magento has seen an astounding growth in the e-commerce market as more online stores are adopting their popular software and dominates […]

Categories: Ecommerce

What makes WooCommerce so great for online retail businesses ?

Published by on June 16, 2014

When it comes to selling your products online, there are many different ecommerce platforms to choose from, however if you are looking for a free ecommerce tool that is easy to use, you may want to consider using WooCommerce. Here we will provide a brief explanation of WooCommerce and it’s features, whilst also explaining why […]

Categories: Ecommerce

12 Steps to Optimize Your Ecommerce Site for Mobile Devices

Published by on January 20, 2014

The situation now is that if you have a thriving ecommerce site but you don’t have a mobile version of it, your site will be left far behind. More and more people are increasingly going mobile, preferring to study product reviews, do comparison shopping and actually shop for goods on their smartphones. Are you ready […]

Categories: Ecommerce

7 of the Best Free Open source Ecommerce Platforms Scored

Published by on February 13, 2012

With an overwhelming array of ecommerce software available on the web, some self hosted, some open source and some light-years better than others, it can often be very confusing for anyone new to etail, to ensure they are selecting the most appropriate ecommerce platform for their business model. Below, we score and review the ten […]

Factors Affecting Online Purchase

Published by on January 18, 2012

Suppose all your 100 online visitors have the intention of buying a product or service but only 43% did. How about the rest of the 57% who have the intention to purchase but ended up to leave your website in the beginning or in the middle of the transaction? What may have gone wrong? There […]

Categories: Ecommerce

E Commerce our SEO CMS Guide

Published by on May 15, 2010

Over the previous 10 years we have used and tested several different Content management systems for e commerce. I am going to go through some of the different options available for a complete novice to save an awful lot of time and energy. The first stage is to decide upon a content management system this is […]